Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Showcasing My Work

This Blog will be showcasing my work & orders I have done which at present consists of knitting.
If you would like to place an order for an knitted item please do e-mail me for prices ect.
Canadian Colour Range Socks 
Emotion lll Colour Range

Irish Colour Range
Irish Colour Range 
Spot Colour Range
Spot Colour Range
Spot Colour Range


Linda Richards said...

Janice, your knitting is lovely. I have a pair of socks that Janice knit for me and I love them. They are beautiful and I have had so many compliments on them and also they are nice and warm. Thanks for sharing with us Janice.

searchfamilies said...

Thank You Linda, I am glad that you liked your socks i don't have them in the photos but welcome your comments & hope that anyone who wishes to order some socks will contact me
Hugs Janice

CarolynQuilts said...

Janice has knit me a pair of socks from this yarn and they are really nice. I love the socks and Janice did such a good job on them----thank you Janice!